Pick the score: Alabama vs. Georgia (SECCG)

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I'm all over the place.

I read one prediction, yeah, that sounds likely, then I read the next. Yeah, that sounds likely too.

Expecting a good competitive game from the opposition certainly puts extra electricity in the air and gets the blood stirring.

I'm guessing we give up 17 points but score 36.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I don't see how Bama loses unless we're just not there at all mentally -- which I don't see happening. But ...

38-20 ... if *both* teams play their best.

52-14 ... if the Dawgs don't bring their A game.

31-27 ... if Dawgs bring their A game and we struggle.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Georgia’s defense is good.
Bama’s defense is better.
Georgia’s offense is good.
Bama’s offense is much better.
This is the SECCG, and if Bama doesn’t come out at the start breathing fire, there’s a problem.
It might be close for a half (like last week), but Bama does what it does and stakes their claim as the best team in CFB.
Bama 42
Hunker hoodoos - 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Think everyone is getting a bit too excited about this one. I'm more reserved, and cautious when thinking of picking the score on this SECCG. 34-28. I'll ante up a bit and double down on this prediction by stating we'll be 2 possessions (8-14) down heading into the 4th quarter. I know we get the W, but it's not going to be this "walk in the park" like everyone thinks.

Of course, I'll eat crow all day if I'm wrong and Bama blows the doors off UGA.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I just read the prediction thread from the writers at the Bama Hammer website. Oddly, 2 of the writers picked BAMA to lose the game by a few points. One picked BAMA would win by 13 or more, and the others picked scores within 7 points. I don't go to that website very often, but just wanted to see their picks. I just thought it strange that they would pick Bama to lose the game.

I am concerned about the game but think we will win. I guess I worry so much because I love BAMA football so much and want the players and coaches to succeed. Today and tomorrow will be long days for me. (and Sunday too if we do happen to lose).

I really want to knock UGA out of the playoff picture.. I hope the team is ready to win tomorrow!

It is supposed to storm/rain most of today and tomorrow around here in the Atlanta area. I hope the team arrives to Atlanta safely and everyone is safe once here.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.