Pick the score: Alabama vs. Georgia (SECCG)

cmmiller711

All-American
Nov 24, 2006
Birmingham, AL

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
31-21 I’m tight about this game. I have to work today so I’ll miss the game. That’s bad luck and will cost Bama .32197 points.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Think everyone is getting a bit too excited about this one. I'm more reserved, and cautious when thinking of picking the score on this SECCG. 34-28. I'll ante up a bit and double down on this prediction by stating we'll be 2 possessions (8-14) down heading into the 4th quarter. I know we get the W, but it's not going to be this "walk in the park" like everyone thinks.

Of course, I'll eat crow all day if I'm wrong and Bama blows the doors off UGA.

Did I win?

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Leghumpers come to play today....but miss it by this much.....

Crimson Tide: 28
Leghumpers: 24
Close, but no cigar. Hope you weren't counting on getting that cigar. (They aren't good for you.................something about stunting your growth.)

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I don't see how Bama loses unless we're just not there at all mentally -- which I don't see happening. But ...

38-20 ... if *both* teams play their best.

52-14 ... if the Dawgs don't bring their A game.

31-27 ... if Dawgs bring their A game and we struggle.
I was close but I guarantee all of us were thinking the same thing lol. Heck of a game. I have to say I enjoyed every minute of it despite the fact that we looked downright pedestrian for 3 Qs.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Think everyone is getting a bit too excited about this one. I'm more reserved, and cautious when thinking of picking the score on this SECCG. 34-28. I'll ante up a bit and double down on this prediction by stating we'll be 2 possessions (8-14) down heading into the 4th quarter. I know we get the W, but it's not going to be this "walk in the park" like everyone thinks.

Of course, I'll eat crow all day if I'm wrong and Bama blows the doors off UGA.
Winner.

Collect your prize at the first playoff game. Wait, that IS the prize. :cool2:

Apology for getting caught up in celebration post-game and this being so late.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.