What if both Oklahoma and Ohio State lose their conference championship

TNBama

1st Team
Apr 19, 2000
Knoxville, TN. USA
I know its highly unlikely, but if Oklahoma and Ohio State both happen to lose their conference championship games, do you think UCF should be put in? Part of me wishes it would happen just to see them get killed and shut them up.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Sure - with enough chaos they eventually get in and get embarrassed.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Probably so. Would be fantastic with me. But I think they will have a tough time in their conference championship without their QB. They barely beat Memphis in the regular season.

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018
I know its highly unlikely, but if Oklahoma and Ohio State both happen to lose their conference championship games, do you think UCF should be put in? Part of me wishes it would happen just to see them get killed and shut them up.
With Milton out, I'm not sure they can prove they are the same team. I think it would be a two loss ga before all.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The outcry for eight teams gets even louder by the very ironic putzes who complain about "privilege."

Give us UCF. It would be tantamount to an off week.

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
We’ll play UGA again if OSU and OU lose. No way they put a McKenzie Milton-less UCF in the Playoff.
I think that's exactly what would happen if we beat UGA in a close game. If we were to blow them out, however, it would be interesting to see what the committee would do. I think it would come down to UGA, Michigan, Ohio St and Oklahoma. All would have two losses and I think they would all still be ahead of UCF.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
The outcry for eight teams gets even louder by the very ironic putzes who complain about "privilege."

Give us UCF. It would be tantamount to an off week.
Notre Dame would be too. Brian Kelly is convinced he’s got a team that will “show better” than the 2012 squad. I’m just not seeing it. I’ve watched around 8 of their games and in NO WAY do I see the #3 team in America. UM the same and they were exposed.

Just like every year the SECCG is the defacto quarterfinal of the Playoffs. Who says they haven’t expanded the playoffs? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
We’ll play UGA again if OSU and OU lose. No way they put a McKenzie Milton-less UCF in the Playoff.
At this point I’m not so sure. If they were still undefeated it’s just about the best storyline with the David vs. Goliath and National Championship team vs. the faux National Championship team. Battle of the undefeated and all that. Of course we’d skull drag them all over the field...[emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
UCF has to beat Memphis first. I predict they won’t.

Still, I would like to see them get in so we can beat them so badly we send their program back in time 15yrs.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.