Jake Fromm State Farm

THWg

Jan 8, 2018
As a GT fan first and foremost and Bama fan second dont let Fromm's recent stats worry you. Tech has zero, zilch none in regards to pass rush and our secondary isn't much better either. We let the Virginia QB go 21-26 and multiple TDs the week before uga and were very fortunate to win that game. YES Fromm and uga are good but their recent stat lines should be taken with a large amount of salt. We had a MILB trying to cover their WR on one if their first TDS Saturday.

Side note I was in attendance for the Iron bowl with my dad we drove from the west side of Atlanta and had a blast. Took dad for his Christmas gift and the Tide didn't disappoint. My favorite part of the game was Jalen coming in to a standing O and throwing that TD on his first pass.

As always GO JACKETS (we will have another good season eventually) and RTR! Bama 38 UGA 27

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
As a GT fan first and foremost and Bama fan second dont let Fromm's recent stats worry you. Tech gas zero, zilch none in regards to pass rush and our secondary isn't much better. We let the Virginia QB go 21-26 and multiple TDs the week before uga and were very fortunate to win that game. YES Fromm and uga are good but their recent stat lines should be taken with a large amount of salt.

Side note I was in attendance for the Iron bowl with my dad we drove from the west side of Atlanta and had a blast. Took dad for his Christmas gift and the Tide didn't disappoint. My favorite part of the game was Jalen coming in to a standing O and throwing that TD on his first pass.

As always GO JACKETS (we will have another good season eventually) and RTR! Bama 38 UGA 27
to hell with georgia!

RTR_UA#1

All-SEC
Jun 16, 2008
Meridian, MS
As a GT fan first and foremost and Bama fan second dont let Fromm's recent stats worry you. Tech gas zero, zilch none in regards to pass rush and our secondary isn't much better. We let the Virginia QB go 21-26 and multiple TDs the week before uga and were very fortunate to win that game. YES Fromm and uga are good but their recent stat lines should be taken with a large amount of salt.
Well..... It should be a slug fest AND I'm gonna bet Coach will have our players flying high and ready to dish out a whoopin' to those dawgs.
I'm just a bit apprehensive right now..... BUT, I just feel like we WILL ROLL!!

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
As a GT fan first and foremost and Bama fan second dont let Fromm's recent stats worry you. Tech has zero, zilch none in regards to pass rush and our secondary isn't much better either. We let the Virginia QB go 21-26 and multiple TDs the week before uga and were very fortunate to win that game. YES Fromm and uga are good but their recent stat lines should be taken with a large amount of salt. We had a MILB trying to cover their WR on one if their first TDS Saturday.

ANYBODY BUT GEORGIA!!

How bout them fuzzy bees?

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

How old is that Ramblin Wreck? Do they still use the one they had in the early 1960's?

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Jake may be from State farm but Tua is Mr Mayhem from the other company LOL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.