Early signing period signees - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Early signing period signees

12/19 I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American

Especially good news that several Def Line prospects will on board early.

Time with Cochran and spring drills will pay dividends next season.

BamaNation First Team

I wish early signing was today, i think we may lose a couple to go with Locksley. Hope not. Rtr

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RTR! GO CCU!

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allybama2009 View Post
    I wish early signing was today, i think we may lose a couple to go with Locksley. Hope not. Rtr
    Maybe, but I doubt it. Someone really going to turn down Alabama to play at Maryland?

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    Maybe, but I doubt it. Someone really going to turn down Alabama to play at Maryland?
    Could lose 1 or 2 key recruits. Have 4 from the dmv area

RTR! GO CCU!

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    Doubt they go to Maryland, but they could go elsewhere if Lox is one of their main reasons to come to Alabama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation Second Team WKURainwater's Avatar

Just a question so don't tar and feather me just yet, any chance we lose Paul Tyson to Maryland? Hoping he can start one day, but Crimson colored glasses shows him being more of a Mac Jones and Taulia being Tua Twoa.

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WKURainwater View Post
    Just a question so don't tar and feather me just yet, any chance we lose Paul Tyson to Maryland? Hoping he can start one day, but Crimson colored glasses shows him being more of a Mac Jones and Taulia being Tua Twoa.
    Umm, no. Grandson of Bryant, committed to Bama, changed mind and signs with.....Maryland? Not happening.

Really not much of a comparison between Mac and Tyson. Mac is McElroy with more arm talent. Mac could start in two years. Tyson is more of an AJ McCarron type. His HS offense doesn't really let him showcase his arm.

Really not much of a comparison between Tua and Taulia, either.

Taulia will be great at the RPO stuff, but he will be more of a running threat than Tua. Zone read will be back in the offense. Quick release like Tua, but not the deep ball (at least yet anyway)

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption22 View Post
    Umm, no. Grandson of Bryant, committed to Bama, changed mind and signs with.....Maryland? Not happening.

Really not much of a comparison between Mac and Tyson. Mac is McElroy with more arm talent. Mac could start in two years. Tyson is more of an AJ McCarron type. His HS offense doesn't really let him showcase his arm.

Really not much of a comparison between Tua and Taulia, either.

Taulia will be great at the RPO stuff, but he will be more of a running threat than Tua. Zone read will be back in the offense. Quick release like Tua, but not the deep ball (at least yet anyway)
    Some within Tyson's family has been pushing him away from T-town. They don't think he can beat Taulia. He wants to compete and told them Bama is where he's going. Agree on Tyson Offense since it's Gus bus guy which does nothing to help develop the prospects there. Tyson will need a few years at least to develop the reads and habits to be successful.

Taulia is behind his brother but not by much and thats good because we don't need him to start right away.

Agree with Mac and imo likely transfer like others before him to start else where.

Beck will be a top 5 Qb lead his team to state in his first year of starting. (For our staff to take his commitment so early speaks volumes of how they feel about him)

watch out for Ashford imo because if we go after him he's ours. Our staff will likely want to see him in camp.

The best thing to happen to bama with Qb's is Enos. He knows talent and more importantly can develop them. Two other Qb's Enos wanted and were committed at one point are Starters @ Iowa State & Washington State

BamaNation First Team

I still think we may lose a recruit or 2 if locks takes gattis or another coach with him. Hopefully not but it could happen. Rtr

RTR! GO CCU!

BamaNation All-SEC

I still think we may lose a recruit or 2 if locks takes gattis or another coach with him. Hopefully not but it could happen. Rtr

I don't think Saban will let any other coaches get away this time around....................I think they open the big wallet

BamaNation Second Team

Not sure but I do think it has a better chance of affecting class of 2020.
    Keilan Robinson (4* RB) is one 2019 prospect to watch, he is from Baltimore and had an interesting tweet last night. Unable to link/screen grab as I am not on Twitter. Something to the effect of "Let the games begin" just after announcement. Heard Andrew Bone on an interview and he said the other prospects he spoke with still seemed solid although they were happy for Locks. My thoughts are MD vs Bama, that is apples and oranges, not even close. We need recruits who want to compete with the best in order to be the best. No offense but MD is not the place for that.

BamaNation All-American

Robinson is gone from what im hearing. Look for Glass or Williams (s.florida recruit and one of the hottest guys rn)