Early signing period signees
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 49
  1. #1
    BamaNation All-SEC Blindside13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Near the Barn
    Posts
    1,846

    Early signing period signees

    With the early signing period coming up in just a few weeks does anyone have a idea of how many of our commits will be signing?

  2. #2
    News|BB|FB|REC Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    13,262

    Re: Early signing period signees

    Quote Originally Posted by Blindside13 View Post
    With the early signing period coming up in just a few weeks does anyone have a idea of how many of our commits will be signing?
    https://247sports.com/college/alabam...tball/Commits/

    EDIT: the sunshine on the list is early signing, and the clock is early enrollee.
    Last edited by runtheoption22; November 26th, 2018 at 01:14 PM.

  3. #3
    BamaNation First Team
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Homewood
    Posts
    498

    Re: Early signing period signees

    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption22 View Post
    https://247sports.com/college/alabam...tball/Commits/

    Go there and look for a clock beside their hometown. I think 13/21 thus far are early.
    And does the little sunrise thingy indicate early enrollee??

  4. #4
    News|BB|FB|REC Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    13,262

    Re: Early signing period signees

    Quote Originally Posted by bamafaninbham View Post
    And does the little sunrise thingy indicate early enrollee??
    I got it backwards. The sunshine is early signing, the clock is enrollee.

  5. #5
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    8,809

    Re: Early signing period signees

    Here is an article from rollbamaroll.com showing the EE's. I don't know how accurate this is and not sure we would ask some of these kids to wait to sign until Feb even if they are not EE's.

    https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2018/9/...-day-2019-2020

  6. #6
    BamaNation All-SEC BJ4TIDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,143

    Re: Early signing period signees

    That's a bunch of EEs! I like that both QBs are EEs. It will be fun to observe who progresses best between the two of them.

  7. #7
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    8,809

    Re: Early signing period signees

    Quote Originally Posted by BJ4TIDE View Post
    That's a bunch of EEs! I like that both QBs are EEs. It will be fun to observe who progresses best between the two of them.
    It will and we have a good one committed in the '20 class also.

  8. #8
    BamaNation All-SEC Blindside13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Near the Barn
    Posts
    1,846
    Thread Starter

    Re: Early signing period signees

    Thanks for the information nice list just was curious.

  9. #9
    BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hoover
    Posts
    3,465

    Re: Early signing period signees

    It is a good looking list for sure:

    Taulia Tagovailoa QB Alabaster, AL 6’0”/190
    Paul Tyson QB Trussville, AL 6’4”/210
    Antonio Alfano DT Colonia, NJ 6’4”/285
    DJ Dale DT Pinson, AL 6’3”/320
    Justin Eboigbe DE Forest Park, GA 6’5”/261
    Kevin Harris DE Loganville, GA 6’4”/218
    Will Reichard K Hoover, AL 6’1”/185
    King Mwikuta LB LaGrange, GA 6’4”/220
    Shane Lee LB Baltimore, MD 6’0”/235
    Pierce Quick OL Trussville, AL 6’5”/270
    Amari Kight OL Alabaster, AL 6’6”/300
    Darrian Dalcourt OL Baltimore, MD 6’3”/290
    Tanner Bowles OL Glasgow, KY 6’5”/270
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

    Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

  10. #10
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,488

    Re: Early signing period signees

    Seven out of the top one hundred - wow.
    By the time signing day gets here, Bama could land 10% or more of the top 100.
    Thatís outstanding


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

  11. #11
    BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hoover
    Posts
    3,465

    Re: Early signing period signees

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolBreeze View Post
    It is a good looking list for sure:

    Taulia Tagovailoa QB Alabaster, AL 6’0”/190
    Paul Tyson QB Trussville, AL 6’4”/210
    Antonio Alfano DT Colonia, NJ 6’4”/285
    DJ Dale DT Pinson, AL 6’3”/320
    Justin Eboigbe DE Forest Park, GA 6’5”/261
    Kevin Harris DE Loganville, GA 6’4”/218
    Will Reichard K Hoover, AL 6’1”/185
    King Mwikuta LB LaGrange, GA 6’4”/220
    Shane Lee LB Baltimore, MD 6’0”/235
    Pierce Quick OL Trussville, AL 6’5”/270
    Amari Kight OL Alabaster, AL 6’6”/300
    Darrian Dalcourt OL Baltimore, MD 6’3”/290
    Tanner Bowles OL Glasgow, KY 6’5”/270
    Hard to believe that these guys will be on the practice field with us in just over two weeks as we are getting ready for Oklahoma.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

    Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

  12. #12
    Super Moderator RTR91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Prattville
    Posts
    39,321

    Re: Early signing period signees

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolBreeze View Post
    Hard to believe that these guys will be on the practice field with us in just over two weeks as we are getting ready for Oklahoma.
    They can't get on campus until January.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

    "We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

  13. #13
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,327

    Re: Early signing period signees

    What day is Early Signing Day?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear