Early signing period signees

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Just a question so don't tar and feather me just yet, any chance we lose Paul Tyson to Maryland? Hoping he can start one day, but Crimson colored glasses shows him being more of a Mac Jones and Taulia being Tua Twoa.
Don't think so at all.....................Taulia and Tyson both will be in Crimson, so let the QB competition begin

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018
I've just never seen him even given a grade nor any talk from NFL draft people about him. I personally have high regard for him, like most Bama fans, but I've never seen any "NFL" type guys comment on him. In relation to another poster, JJ is a completely different style player from Kamara. Kamara has great speed and quickness.
Neither have I. I just feel if he can shine as bright as he has on bama's loaded roster, he has to be on their radar. May be that he has kind of came out of nowhere, that catch he made against Auburn where he looked over inside shoulder and adjusted to his outside shoulder with guys draped all over him is elite for a RB. We will start to see his name shortly. I also ask myself if he can improve his stock and I don't think there is anything he can do in that regard. Another thing that shocked me is that he is listed at 225#!! He just seems smaller than that.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I've just never seen him even given a grade nor any talk from NFL draft people about him. I personally have high regard for him, like most Bama fans, but I've never seen any "NFL" type guys comment on him. In relation to another poster, JJ is a completely different style player from Kamara. Kamara has great speed and quickness.
Based on the season he is having he is definitely on their radar and like you, I have not seen any NFL guys talk about him but JJ combines speed, vision and physicality that they will drool over. I was the poster comparing him to Kamara but I was not talking about style necessarily but in the way you can use him by putting him anywhere on field and using him as a slot receiver (JJ has very good receiving skills) as well as in the backfield. If he does decide to go pro I would be surprised if he did not go in the first three rounds.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
He's PFF's 1st Team AA Kick Returner!!!
Based on the season he is having he is definitely on their radar and like you, I have not seen any NFL guys talk about him but JJ combines speed, vision and physicality that they will drool over. I was the poster comparing him to Kamara but I was not talking about style necessarily but in the way you can use him by putting him anywhere on field and using him as a slot receiver (JJ has very good receiving skills) as well as in the backfield. If he does decide to go pro I would be surprised if he did not go in the first three rounds.

MemphisBamaDude

1st Team
Nov 12, 2008
Memphis, TN
I agree. I see no reason why he couldn't do what Christian McCaffrey's doing in the league.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Wouldn't Josh be able to do the kind of things Kenyan Drake has done in the NFL? Personally I think that Josh is someone's explosion waiting to happen.

Rtr

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.