Link: Season Long Polls and Rankings Thread

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
In case anyone reads the thread and goes looking for the Bama/Zona game, it is tomorrow (Sunday, 12/9) at noon.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Man, I can't help but get the feeling Tennessee would scorch us right now. Playing so well. Think they're the class of the conference.
AU has UT regular season only once this year; last game and at Auburn. Long ways to go from now but that should be a biggie for AU.

Bama has UT once...at UT.

Last edited:

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
AU has UT regular season only once this year; last game and at Auburn. Long ways to go from now but that should be a biggie for AU.

Bama has UT once...at UT.
We beat them at UT last year, but we were in buzzsaw mode at the time.

Thank goodness we get them at home this year. Auburn Arena is a house of horrors for visiting teams right now.

Last edited:

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Auburn looked... really average tonight losing against NC State. They must have had a thousand turnovers.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Auburn looked... really average tonight losing against NC State. They must have had a thousand turnovers.
Not a bad loss on the road against a team that should be ranked, but man we looked bad doing it. The culmination of a few games of poor play.

The worst of it is that Bryce’s stroke has disappeared it’s killing us offensively. The lack of ability stick with adjustments is also killing us. Wiley is starting to kill it inside and that’s what we need to keep doing. Purifoy is lost on the defensive end, but that will hopefully come.

Thankfully a good win against Murray State at home yesterday. Ja Morant is so good.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Alabama is up to 85 in the NET rankings after the last few games. Have to win Sunday to get to 9-3 going into conference play, which most would have taken in October.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Alabama is up to 85 in the NET rankings after the last few games. Have to win Sunday to get to 9-3 going into conference play, which most would have taken in October.
Haven’t watched any of Kentucky this year, think we have a shot? Nice that we’re catching them early in the season

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.