Link: Season Long Polls and Rankings Thread

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
After the win Saturday, Alabama is #52, which is seventh in the conference.

According to RealTime RPI, Alabama's RPI would be 28.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Auburn loses by 15 at Ole Miss. The SEC is pretty unbelievable this year, and I’m not sure that’s necessarily a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
After the loss to LSU our rpi fell from #28 to #31, with a SoS of #25. One thing that is really going to help us is that the league rpi is at #4 and most conference games will help our SoS rather than hurt it.

This has turned into a damn tough basketball league in a pretty short period of time.

rtr

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
The SEC gets a big win today thanks to the ACC. Louisville beats UNC by 21 on the road. Kentucky already whipped Louisville, so it’ll help the conference and those of us who beat Kentucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Don't know if we will be there after today's loss. I think we have to go 11-7 in conference to make the tourney.
I'm thinking over .500 in the conference would be enough but the Baylor game and any SEC tournament games could come into play as well. Seems like so many times that when a team like Bama is on the bubble and loses, some other teams in the same general position will lose as well and not much changes. This home loss to A&M was brutal.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Ole Miss is probably going to be good this year. Beat Mississippi State in Starkville.

Going to be one of those where you absolutely must hold serve at home and hope to steal a few away.
I haven't seen Ole Miss play but had thought that they had built their record against somewhat weak competition. I figured MSU would win at home for sure.

Ole Miss has scored decently in almost all their games; they may have something after all. Definitely getting off to a good start.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I haven't seen Ole Miss play but had thought that they had built their record against somewhat week competition. I figured MSU would win at home for sure.

Ole Miss has scored decently in almost all their games; they may have something after all. Definitely getting off to a good start.
During the Bama pregame show yesterday, Chris and Bryan were talking about them because the end of their game was happening. They both agreed Kennedy left plenty of good players for Davis to use.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.