Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama vs. The Bull-Uglies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
Just had someone tell me that Bama loses on purpose so Bama and Jawja can both make the playoffs. I paid for my stuff and went about my business.
If anyone believes that they are delusional. Bama wins and covers.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Watching the Gameday interview with Murray, he seems like quality kid and I think they beat Texas by 4 TDS today. But during the interview , I saw 7 crystal footballs in the background. I know crystal footballs were awarded before the BCS , but I didn’t think they were awarded in the 1950s when OU won 2 of their titles. So did OU have them made so all their championship trophies are alike ?
[/URL][/IMG]

Zorak

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Orlando, FL (Winter Park area)
Roll Tide from Athens.

About to go out running some pre-game errands. Wearing an Alabama sweatshirt, of course, expecting to get the evil eye, taunts, etc. Watching the game with my two year old daughter while my wife takes our son out running her own errands during the game (Athens will be dead for a few hours so she can get them done quickly...and hopefully it will be deflated afterward).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Watching the Gameday interview with Murray, he seems like quality kid and I think they beat Texas by 4 TDS today. But during the interview , I saw 7 crystal footballs in the background. I know crystal footballs were awarded before the BCS , but I didn’t think they were awarded in the 1950s when OU won 2 of their titles. So did OU have them made so all their championship trophies are alike ?
[/URL][/IMG]
I believe most of those are Big 12 Championship trophies:
EDIT: OK I see what you are are asking now - the ones behind - yeah there should only be one of those......

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Interesting that ESPN focused on how Tua would get the belt for a bad game or bad grades. People outside the south will probably be shocked. But, if you look at Tua and the young man he has grown into...I would say he turned out just fine.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Finished my work project, completed my morning run - ready for some football! Pure madness in our house right now as we get ready for these games.

Georgia = next victim as Alabama rolls on to #18.

Roll Tide!
Go Bucks!

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I am about as nervous as I have ever been...this is crazy...
Me too... I don't think I will be able to eat much today and will have to rely on a protein shake. I really hope we win; otherwise, I will be nervous until 12 noon tomorrow for the playoff selections. And I hope we have no injuries or sickness. Any updates on Josh Jacobs?

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Interesting that ESPN focused on how Tua would get the belt for a bad game or bad grades. People outside the south will probably be shocked. But, if you look at Tua and the young man he has grown into...I would say he turned out just fine.
He is someone people enjoy being around. That's what I hope my sons turn out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.