Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama vs. The Bull-Uglies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Any distraction with the Mel Tucker - Colorado discussion? Let’s see how Kirby handles losing a coordinator if this does happen.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
TGIF and the wait is almost over. Looking forward to an early wakeup and heading to the ATL. Teach the bull-dawgs to behave... Roll Tide!!!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
TGIF and the wait is almost over. Looking forward to an early wakeup and heading to the ATL. Teach the bull-dawgs to behave... Roll Tide!!!
Locks will be Maryland’s HC by Monday night or Tuesday. I’m not worried bout those two. They’re wired right.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'm about to go ruck the St Jude 1/2 marathon, should be back at the house in plenty of time for kickoff, but I'll miss most of the commentary here on TF leading up to the game. Can't wait to see the Tide Roll this afternoon!

RTR!

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Good morning my fellow tide fans. Bath and Body Works is having their annual candle sale so guess where I’m heading in a few minutes? Anyway, afterward I’ll have to study some then it’s football. I’m excited. Let’s roll!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
GAMEDAY!

RTR!

It's wet in Atlanta. Been raining for a few hours now and projected to rain all day. Gametime? Wet, wet, wet. But those at the game will be inside and dry. :)

ATLweather12-1-18.jpg

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
This is what the team plays for every year; winning the SEC. Not the ultimate goal, but the first one.
Not just another game and not just another team. I remember the “on your knees” lateral that beat Bama. It definitely left a bad taste in my mouth, even after all these years. VD was liked around here, but after that I hated him.
I hope Bama pounds the dawgs back to their cages.
ROLLTIDEROLL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.