Saban to Texas Tech???

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Never mind that Ms. Terry’s interview with the WSJ is so old the print has faded off of the paper version.
Some people really don’t have any life at all, and way too much time on their hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
If that article can get published, it’s time to submit some of my 12-year old granddaughter’s short stories! They’re far more believable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dobeman73

Suspended
Jan 2, 2018
I'm not sure who is expressing their ungratefulness--but whoever they are, they need to STHU.

CNS isn't getting any younger and I have a feeling he wants to set a couple more records, both locally and nationally. One more Championship puts him over The Bear but there are still others to address. He won't get there before he needs to retire anywhere else, especially starting from the ground up.

And the ONLY reason GA is trending up is because of change. I live in GA and it had become the "Hate Mark Richt" show around here. He's let the kids get lazy. He's more interested in doing Ford Commercials (cough - Kirby - cough). They were excited for any kind of change and getting Kirby, despite his lack of HC experience, was a shot in the arm for the Dawg program.

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.