News Article: Georgia vs. Alabama-Who has the edge ? (UGA-247)

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Re: Georgia vs. Alabama-Who has the edge ? (article)

Alabama's offensive line looked like the best in the nation last week against the barn. That group they have on defense is impressive and we totally ripped them apart in the second half.

Georgia vs. Alabama-Who has the edge ? (article)

Baker may be slightly better than any individual we have, but it's arguable. However, the performance of the others pulls it up to a push, at the best for UGA. Also, as others have said, the OLs are definitely NOT a push, if Brown is back in good health...
I guess I haven't been paying UGA close enough attention then. I always hear about Thompson not Baker. It could be those crimson shades.

Last edited:

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

I guess I haven't been paying UGA close enough attention then. I always hear about Thompson but not Baker. It could be those crimson shades.
Baker seems to be in the running for first CB taken in the draft along with Greedy Williams from LSU. He's apparently very good. I don't know anything about the rest of their secondary though.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009

Is their defense as good as Miss. State's ? If not, I feel good because State was rugged on defense.

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017

What does Bama's injury report show?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Cleveland is only going to play in an emergency from what I've heard. He broke his leg against Mizzou.
If losing by 30 = an emergency, I feel for the kid.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009

Man I forgot about Kedrick James.
I've seen him dressed out on the sideline this year. I knew he was injured at Arkansas but thought he was back to being fully healthy. Hopefully if we can get through this game we'll have him and Terrell Lewis near full strength for the bowl.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

I've seen him dressed out on the sideline this year. I knew he was injured at Arkansas but thought he was back to being fully healthy. Hopefully if we can get through this game we'll have him and Terrell Lewis near full strength for the bowl.
Yeah, I thought he was healthy. Wonder if he's still listed because Saban hasn't commented and he hasn't played since he's behind Irv and Hale.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

I didn't read the article...didn't have to. Again, UGA = LSU Lite. The edge goes to the mentor who invented this process. The student has the blueprint and some good players but does not have the seasoning to compete in this one. We are built to dominate this type of game and that is what we'll do. 48-14 Bama and the game will be boring as a Dawg fan somewhere around nine minutes left in the second quarter.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Alabama's offensive line looked like the best in the nation last week against the barn in pass pro.
FIFY

The run game was essentially stonewalled by AU. Yes, they have elite DL, but no way you tag the Bama OL performance as great wrt the run game last week.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.