SECCG: what to do?

herri026

2nd Team
Apr 17, 2008
Birmingham
My dad and I will be going to ATL Saturday for the game, and I personally have not gone to any SECCG (he has). Question is: where are the must-see places to eat/imbibe around the stadium?

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
In the stadium!

Concessions at the stadium will be reasonably priced with fans in mind, and the aforementioned food partners will stick to menus "priced comparably or the same as what is found in their respective restaurants." No exorbitant sporting venue upcharge here.

"It was important that our restaurant offerings not only reflect the world-class quality of Atlanta’s culinary scene but also represent what our fans said they wanted," Mike Gomes, senior vice president of fan experience at AMB Sports & Entertainment, said in a prepared statement Wednesday. "In addition to our great core food and beverage concepts, the variety of local partner options in the stadium will give guests the opportunity to sample the best of what Atlanta has to offer while maintaining our fan-first philosophy."

Officials at the stadium say they polled more than 4,000 Atlanta sports fans to determine what types of food were desired. In addition to their restaurants, Gillespie, Fox Bros., and Concentrics Restaurants will "develop unique concepts with menus that are exclusive to Mercedes-Benz Stadium." These concessions will be available throughout the stadium.

Food and Drink at Mercedes-Benz Stadium Will Actually Be Affordable [EATL]
All Sports Coverage [EATL]

https://atlanta.eater.com/2016/11/3...taurants-kevin-gillespie-fox-bros-iberian-pig

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.