Link: John Doe - Auburn Game Analysis

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Awesome, as is, as usual!! Thanks for the 28-ish minutes of laughter, John Doe!!

"look at that stain" had me ROLLING. I mean, who noticed stuff like that?! The "tight pants man" on the AU sideline?! ROFL!! The entire segment on "the Leg?!" Priceless.

This one was as much a feature JAB at AU as it was highlights for us. Perfection!!

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
I am going to have to watch the rest at home. The first one made me laugh too much. Gig 'em Giraffes!

Number 12 about to get passed around like a freaky girl at a frat house. I was dying.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
You guys can complain about him spending so much time on one play if you want but him riffing/ranting about number 4 getting hit by Jacobs nearly had me falling out of my chair laughing.

I'd rather him enjoy himself and do what he wants to do and be entertaining rather than feel like he has to try and include 15 more plays to keep everyone happy. I do enjoy his more serious breakdown moments too but when it comes to stuff like Youtube they have to stick with what's working and making them enjoy it or they can burn out quickly. It's a lot of work.

Last edited:

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
You guys can complain about him spending so much time on one play if you want but him riffing/ranting about number 4 getting hit by Jacobs nearly had me falling out of my chair laughing.

I'd rather him enjoy himself and do what he wants to do and be entertaining rather than feel like he has to try and include 15 more plays to keep everyone happy. I do enjoy his more serious breakdown moments too but when it comes to stuff like Youtuber they have to stick with what's working and making them enjoy it or they can burn out quickly. It's a lot of work.
It's essentially stand up coupled with X's and O's film breakdown. It's fantastic, and one of the best things going on Youtube.

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
One thing I picked up on, was that Ruggs could've been injured on Tua's scramble. That defender was so out of sorts, he tackled the blocker!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

I'd rather him enjoy himself and do what he wants to do and be entertaining rather than feel like he has to try and include 15 more plays to keep everyone happy. I do enjoy his more serious breakdown moments too but when it comes to stuff like Youtube they have to stick with what's working and making them enjoy it or they can burn out quickly. It's a lot of work.
i think he could have done the entire thing on #4 getting burnt

i feel sort of bad for the guy (i think au dub works with his mother or aunt or something? and he's supposed to be a really good kid), but i admit, i enjoyed watching him get schooled play after play.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.