Link: John Doe - Auburn Game Analysis

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
This is the first time I've heard of this guy, he's really funny. I loved the line, I'm fixing to call up the Buggs family. He's right, that was a dirty play on Buggs.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
"Oh nice pass to Waddle over the middle....Oh 4 got hit again with a move.......

......Oh Speed Speed Speed Speed Speed Speed Speed... OH LET's GO WADDLE!!!!!......Jaylen 'Jubatus' Waddle..... that's 'Acinonyx Jubatus'.....also known... AS A CHEETAH!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh my goodness I wasn't expecting that!!.... Number 4 got Burnt Again???!!!

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
I really wish he’d quit wasting time rewatching the same play 10 times over, we get it let’s comment on another. He missed a perfect opportunity for some funnies on Najee pimp slapping the defender 2 or 3 times on a run.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I really wish he’d quit wasting time rewatching the same play 10 times over, we get it let’s comment on another. He missed a perfect opportunity for some funnies on Najee pimp slapping the defender 2 or 3 times on a run.
Agreed. There are four 7 minute clips. Most of the first clip had nothing to do with the game play. More than half of the second clip was about one play. More than half of the third clip was about one play. He could have done all of this in 10 minutes and been just as entertaining.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Don’t get me wrong, I really enjoy these and as another poster stated, my family anxiously waits for these along with FunnyMaine. There’s just so much more he could show if he’d skip the broadcast intro and stop showing the same play for minutes at a time.
Agreed. There are four 7 minute clips. Most of the first clip had nothing to do with the game play. More than half of the second clip was about one play. More than half of the third clip was about one play. He could have done all of this in 10 minutes and been just as entertaining.

Tide99

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 18, 2017
Yikes...I didn't realize how bad we made Auburn's #4 look until this video. The poor kid was embarrassed!
He was just showing school spirit and doing a human eagle impression. The dub over, "Hello darkness my old friend....", was a 5 star moment for John Doe. Missed an opportunity for not dubbing over Steve Miller Band's "Fly like an Eagle" as well though.

If you are following the thread John Doe, maybe a re-edit?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.