2019 Prospect: ***** 4* LB Christian Harris Commits to Bama *****

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
probably more of a self-scout and the fact that no one has stepped up at ILB behind Moses/Wilson yet besides maybe Kaho.
that and Mack can leave this year and Moses next year. Harris is the most athletic ILB this year period. IMO will be like D.White in a few years. Will play on special team ala Foster/Wilson did until he grasps being a LB. No this doesn't affect Dean or To.(Etc)

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Staff gave him the green light . . . Is that code for another player being recruited decided to go elsewhere?
aside from Harris being a stud, Saban employs a 3-4 defense where we utilized numerous LBs, getting Harris was for added depth in our system.
look what happened to out LB corps last year. we can never have enough LB on the roster.
I still expect Bama to get Dean and To'oto'o in this class.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
This is good for us and that it takes away from A&M...
This is obviously true if he sticks and isn`t a Jimbo plant. Not saying that he is and certainly not impugning the young man`s character mind, just that I don`t particularly trust some of the other coaches out there. Make a fake commitment, take up a slot, then renege at the last moment when it`s too late to do anything about it.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
This is obviously true if he sticks and isn`t a Jimbo plant. Not saying that he is and certainly not impugning the young man`s character mind, just that I don`t particularly trust some of the other coaches out there. Make a fake commitment, take up a slot, then renege at the last moment when it`s too late to do anything about it.
He wasn't...signed this am. The sky is not falling...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.