CFN: SEC Championship Alabama vs. Georgia Fearless Prediction, Game Preview

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don't think that they are even close in their guess as to how the game plays out, but I'll take a 14 point win.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
I saw several Georgia writers predict that their defense would hold us to 28 points or fewer. One made the prediction of 21-17 UGA. If that's the case then Kirby should be coach of the year.

squib

1st Team
Sep 24, 2005
One point or 14 points...... just win baby....... just win
A game that finishes with a 1 point point differential will mean that the kicking team was involved. I don't like our chances if the game relies on Bama kicking the ball through the uprights.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
A game that finishes with a 1 point point differential will mean that the kicking team was involved. I don't like our chances if the game relies on Bama kicking the ball through the uprights.
I would rather think that of the four scores Bama allowed they held UGA to 2TDs and 2 FGs and won 21-20. Rather than losing 21-24 or 21-28.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Obviously, GA has a superior kicking game. Tua put 26 on them in one half of the NC game. Imagine what he can do with both halfs and I think last season's GA defense was better than this. Fromm is a very good QB - not Tua level, but good. GA has two good RBs who are in good form. However, their good form has not come up against Bama's D. Q must be licking his chops already.

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018
Or d line will have to be gap sound instead of penetrate and make sure when they do penetrate that the linebackers have the cut back lane covered. Swift is very good behind their zone blocking scheme at finding that open lane. Make sure TE is covered up especially on play action, Nauta can be a game changing type weapon. I really feel like they have success early because Mack and Moses have been, at times, caught in traffic or whatever else has had them out of position. In no way do I think they can hold us under 40, and they will struggle to score four times, but I do see a bit if a nip/tuck game coming out of the half.
As soon as Locksley and Tua pinpoint the matchup they want, it will be a long day, Ga has no ability to get Tua out of rhythm in the pocket and his ability to scramble will be the icing on the cake. Think back to Kirby as or DC, Tua is D.Watson squared. I just don't see any way to counter this offense without generating a pass rush with only d line,
42-24 the good guys, but I really hope we keep the "win by 3 TD" streak alive.
Tua adds 5 more TDS, 4 passing, 1 rushing. And he breaks Blake Sims single season pass yardage total.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I dont know if the fan base can handle a one point win.

Emergency rooms across the state were full at halftime of the Citadel game.
I don't think this Bama fan can take a ONE point win. I want Bama to have a blow-out win OVER the Dawgs. Now, I want to
WIN no matter what the score, but I sure don't need the STRESS like last year.

My HEART may not take a one point win. I'd be watching the CFP games from that after-life location.

We need a 28 to zip lead by the end of the 1st quarter and NEVER let up. Just keep poring it on for my health and stress level.
I want one of those sit back in the recliner and enjoy the game situations, NOT a stressful sit on the edge of a sofa seat while
watching and wiping sweat off my forehead.

I do not want one of those, "Elizabeth, here I come" or "Fred here I come to watch the rest of the game with you!" moments.

RTR!!!!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.