Gamethread: NJCAA National Championship

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
East Mississippi ("Last Chance U") facing Garden City on CBS Sports.
9-10 East Mississippi 7:00 to play.
Buddy Stephens is still coaching EMJC

Bhammer

1st Team
Jan 4, 2007
Birmingham
East Mississippi wins a defensive battle, 10-9. Not too difficult to see where the majority of the D1 academic (and disciplinary) casualties wind up in the south. Good for the kids in Scooba, a national championship ring is a huge accomplishment.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
East Mississippi wins a defensive battle, 10-9. Not too difficult to see where the majority of the D1 academic (and disciplinary) casualties wind up in the south. Good for the kids in Scooba, a national championship ring is a huge accomplishment.
East Mississippi's defense played really well in the 1st half, not so well in the 2nd half. The Garden City D picked up the pace 2nd half and so did the offense, just not enough.

I hope Buddy Stephens has upped his game as well. Having had cameras around him continuously for two years gives a special gift and a curse), an unblinking eye looking at your behavior. I imagine he did not like what he saw (I was appalled at times). I hope he took the next step and changed what he did not like.

Anyway, congrats to the guys from Scooba. I reckon we'll see some of those guys in other uniforms soon.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.