Georgia fans are getting pretty desperate (LINK)

irNate

1st Team
Nov 19, 2010
Snellville, GA
Went to a restaraunt last night to celebrate my kids birthday and one of the waiters told me they don't "serve my kind" there and asked my family why they would associate with someone like me. He is fortunate he wasn't our actual waiter. Fans in this town are getting absurd and ridiculous I don't think it was anywhere close to this bad last year.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Went to a restaraunt last night to celebrate my kids birthday and one of the waiters told me they don't "serve my kind" there and asked my family why they would associate with someone like me. He is fortunate he wasn't our actual waiter. Fans in this town are getting absurd and ridiculous I don't think it was anywhere close to this bad last year.
That's ridiculous. You should've complained to the manager.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
They could get their players and it will not help them. Like Stalling's said about black jersey's, if you are thinking about that you have already lost the game.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
You should have told them they should really appreciate a winner being there, as all they have are losers. Shuts em down fast. Did that to a aubie guy at a store at the checkout. He was a cashier, told him if Bama fans quit buying his stuff he would be unemployed. be glad a winner shops in your store, it not only is good for business but it shows winners shop there, not just aubie losers.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
They don't serve national champions? Heh. Mouthy wait staff.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
My point is that I think that we likely would have beaten LSU by at least 35 in Tuscaloosa this year. It would have been worse than 29-0.
This is correct. Their crowd noise cost us one TD for sure. They'll outnumber us in the dome, mainly because of corporate tickets, etc. However, it will not equal Death Valley...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.