Georgia fans are getting pretty desperate (LINK)

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I think they're clever. Cute even. I hope I feel the same way during the game in comparison to their playing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Haha. They already believe the fix is on, The REC/ESPN/SEC office/CFP Committee has already penciled us in, -- why would you want to be a fan of a team guaranteed to lose?

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
It's sooo hard living in Georgia sometimes...I want to hand them their head on a platter, point at the scoreboard and laugh while they watch the selection show to see what non-playoff bowl game they go to...Enjoy your fossil watch and gift cards...We'll still be playing football!!! RTR!!!
I think they're clever. Cute even. I hope I feel the same way during the game in comparison to their playing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Man, the Barners, Gators, and Gamecocks all REALLLLY hate Georgia. :biggrin2:
basically everyone who lives in ga who is not already a bulldog fan, hates georgia. :)

i had several times in the last year while wearing bama gear where folks walk up and tell me how much they hate georgia.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
basically everyone who lives in ga who is not already a bulldog fan, hates georgia. :)
i had several times in the last year while wearing bama gear where folks walk up and tell me how much they hate georgia.
We had a young man service tech working on something at the house yesterday and he saw me in my houndstooth "A" cap and he asked if I was going to the game. I said we had tickets and asked him if he was going to say Go Dawwwwgs or Roll Tide. He responded, "I don't say either one which means in this game I'm Roll Tide all the way baby!"

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
My tickets just showed up!!! Boom!!! Sorry...excited!!! RTR!!!
We had a young man service tech working on something at the house yesterday and he saw me in my houndstooth "A" cap and he asked if I was going to the game. I said we had tickets and asked him if he was going to say Go Dawwwwgs or Roll Tide. He responded, "I don't say either one which means in this game I'm Roll Tide all the way baby!"

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
To be fair, this wasn't the GA fanbase as a whole but a really dumb move on that part of the universities social media team. The crowd is going to mostly be GA fans anyways, they really won't need anymore there. It wouldn't help them anyways.

If Alabama can go into Death Valley this year with that crowd and neutralize them then there is no way the Atlanta stadium will top that.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
To be fair, this wasn't the GA fanbase as a whole but a really dumb move on that part of the universities social media team. The crowd is going to mostly be GA fans anyways, they really won't need anymore there. It wouldn't help them anyways.

If Alabama can go into Death Valley this year with that crowd and neutralize them then there is no way the Atlanta stadium will top that.
Yep. Death Valley is worth at least one touchdown.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
It's sooo hard living in Georgia sometimes...I want to hand them their head on a platter, point at the scoreboard and laugh while they watch the selection show to see what non-playoff bowl game they go to...Enjoy your fossil watch and gift cards...We'll still be playing football!!! RTR!!!
^^^this^^^

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.