ADMIN NOTE: New Feature - Forum Member of the Year Poll - Nomination Thread...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Re: New Feature - Forum Member of the Month Poll...

I'd nominate selmaborntidefan (is there going to be a separate nomination thread?). He does a lot of substantive posts, but I was pretty impressed with the work he put into his statistical prediction post.
I need to be clearer. I intended this to be the nomination thread. I'll go back and amend and try to clarify that...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Solid idea. I do hope that the mods/admins entirely get to put their hats in the ring. There's a few good apples worthy of nomination in your motley crew.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
We may add that for the MOTY poll later...

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw

Maybe at the end of the next year, whoever has the most FMOM awards will receive the Full Banjeaux trophy?

For those who are not familiar with "Full Banjeaux: LINK

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx

I will nominate who I think is the best non-Tide fan who is always here (ok, he is a Tide fan, but loves another a little more). B1GTide

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

I will nominate who I think is the best non-Tide fan who is always here (ok, he is a Tide fan, but loves another a little more). B1GTide
I don't think furriners should be eligible!!:biggrin2:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

I'll nominate 81uasf92. His posts in November, providing detailed analysis during the lead up to the toughest games on Alabama's schedule, have been awesome.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

If we get that many nominations, it can go up to 13, so we'll allow that many, if we get them...

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

I'll nominate crimsonaudio. He always has something good to contribute to this forum. I would nominate Runtheoption, but I want to see Tua pass for at least 5 TD's tomorrow.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL

Seeing as how this is the inaugural Member of the Month nomination, I'm going to cheat and refer back a little over a month...

I'm nominating tattooguy21 for his posts and, primarily, for putting together and hosting the Tidefans' tailgate that - I believe - will become an annual tradition.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I'll nominate crimsonaudio. He always has something good to contribute to this forum. I would nominate Runtheoption, but I want to see Tua pass for at least 5 TD's tomorrow.
I ruled out staff above, at least for now...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Seeing as how this is the inaugural Member of the Month nomination, I'm going to cheat and refer back a little over a month...

I'm nominating tattooguy21 for his posts and, primarily, for putting together and hosting the Tidefans' tailgate that - I believe - will become an annual tradition.
Let me clarify. They way I envisaged, it wouldn't necessarily be for the action of the member that month, but would be cumulative to date, including the final poll at EOY, so tat is a legit nomination. Of course, in any month, any member could be so valuable as to be a walkoff. Being our first time to try it, it's going to be somewhat cumulative, anyway. Maybe next year, if it's popular enough, we can compartmentalize it more...

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Re: New Feature - Forum Member of the Month Poll - Nomination Thread...

TideNGa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas

I don't think furriners should be eligible!!:biggrin2:
As usual, I have to correct you. It is "fer'ners".

Maybe if you go an entire month, without me having to correct you, you will get my nomination. :biggrin2:

I'm good with either Bill or the Army guy. (The one with all the tats.) Mr. OSU only gets in if they are left out of the playoffs, if they win tomorrow. Gotta feel for him, in that case.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.