ADMIN NOTE: New Feature - Forum Member of the Year Poll - Nomination Thread... - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Re: New Feature - Forum Member of the Month Poll...

Well, I'll nominate one I think belongs in the top 10 - KrAzY3
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

I'll nominate 81uasf92. His posts in November, providing detailed analysis during the lead up to the toughest games on Alabama's schedule, have been awesome.

If we get that many nominations, it can go up to 13, so we'll allow that many, if we get them...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

BamaNation Hall of Fame Al A Bama's Avatar

I'll nominate crimsonaudio. He always has something good to contribute to this forum. I would nominate Runtheoption, but I want to see Tua pass for at least 5 TD's tomorrow.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry

BamaNation Hall of Fame uafan4life's Avatar

Seeing as how this is the inaugural Member of the Month nomination, I'm going to cheat and refer back a little over a month...

I'm nominating tattooguy21 for his posts and, primarily, for putting together and hosting the Tidefans' tailgate that - I believe - will become an annual tradition.
    I have yet to figure out why common sense and common courtesy are called common.
    - Unknown

Tradition is always under construction.
    - Nick Saban

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedWave View Post
    I will nominate who I think is the best non-Tide fan who is always here (ok, he is a Tide fan, but loves another a little more). B1GTide
    I second this nomination.
    Roll Tide

Quote Originally Posted by Al A Bama View Post
    I'll nominate crimsonaudio. He always has something good to contribute to this forum. I would nominate Runtheoption, but I want to see Tua pass for at least 5 TD's tomorrow.
    I ruled out staff above, at least for now...

I nominate BIGTide !

BamaNation All-SEC

BIGTide

B1GTide
    Just a barner.

There goes Davis!

BamaNation All-American Tide&True's Avatar

Re: New Feature - Forum Member of the Month Poll - Nomination Thread...

Just give B1G the trophy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "They've got a name for the winners in the world....they call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
    -Steely Dan

Quote Originally Posted by uafan4life View Post
    Seeing as how this is the inaugural Member of the Month nomination, I'm going to cheat and refer back a little over a month...

I'm nominating tattooguy21 for his posts and, primarily, for putting together and hosting the Tidefans' tailgate that - I believe - will become an annual tradition.
    Let me clarify. They way I envisaged, it wouldn't necessarily be for the action of the member that month, but would be cumulative to date, including the final poll at EOY, so tat is a legit nomination. Of course, in any month, any member could be so valuable as to be a walkoff. Being our first time to try it, it's going to be somewhat cumulative, anyway. Maybe next year, if it's popular enough, we can compartmentalize it more...

BamaNation All-American

Re: New Feature - Forum Member of the Month Poll - Nomination Thread...

TideNGa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk