ADMIN NOTE: New Feature - Forum Member of the Year Poll - Nomination Thread... - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American TIDEnGA's Avatar

Re: New Feature - Forum Member of the Year Poll - Nomination Thread...

Would I get more votes if I told you exactly when Alabama is flying, what they're wearing, what they're eating, what Coach is watching on his laptop, what plays we're running against Oklahoma? Haha!

Since I have a daughter at UA on the full out of state tuition plan I fly all the time and have little free time. I have been here many years and appreciate all the information and all the hard work put in by so many on this great board. Please feel free to replace my name with someone who contributes more on a regular basis. Roll Tide!

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by TIDEnGA View Post
    Would I get more votes if I told you exactly when Alabama is flying, what they're wearing, what they're eating, what Coach is watching on his laptop, what plays we're running against Oklahoma? Haha!

Since I have a daughter at UA on the full out of state tuition plan I fly all the time and have little free time. I have been here many years and appreciate all the information and all the hard work put in by so many on this great board. Please feel free to replace my name with someone who contributes more on a regular basis. Roll Tide!
    IDK. I think you belong on the list, win or lose...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    IDK. I think you belong on the list, win or lose...
    Agree 100%!!!

BamaNation All-American

Posthumously and in memoriam - Bayoutider. For starting the "what music are you listening to" thread and years of benevolent policing of same. Same for "grillin and chillin."

Miss you, sir . . .

Quote Originally Posted by bama579 View Post
    Posthumously and in memoriam - Bayoutider. For starting the "what music are you listening to" thread and years of benevolent policing of same. Same for "grillin and chillin."

Miss you, sir . . .
    We all miss him. He and I were in communication daily. However, he's staff. If we do a future poll and include staff, I'll remember your nomination...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bama579 View Post

Miss you, sir . . .
    I have a birthday coming up on Sunday and my thoughts always turn to Rich around that time...

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    He's already been nominated. You can't vote yet...
    Will the vote be set up like a poll? Kind of like the one with Notre Dame vs. Clemson game thread?

BamaNation Hall of Fame Al A Bama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TIDEnGA View Post

You could get my VOTE, but please do NOT reveal all the RUNNING and PASSING plays that Coach Saban has ready for that crimson and cream Boomer gang. Or any other TRICKS he has up his sleeve.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Con View Post
    Will the vote be set up like a poll? Kind of like the one with Notre Dame vs. Clemson game thread?
    Yes, that's the plan...

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Is this still going to be a thing?
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    Is this still going to be a thing?
    Yes. Not forgotten. I was just waiting for the post-season frenzy to die down a bit, including the Super Bowl. We have 22 nominees of a possible 25. I'll repost next week and give folks an opportunity to make three more, if anyone's interested. Then, we'll open it as a poll...

Just go ahead and give it to Selma.....everyone here would agree I bet.

No disrespect meant to anyone...

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    Just go ahead and give it to Selma.....everyone here would agree I bet.

No disrespect meant to anyone...

If it was for -- "Longest Post of the Year - Nominations" - then a big YES!!
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung