ADMIN NOTE: New Feature - Forum Member of the Year Poll - Nomination Thread...

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
Blue Half of Glasgow Scotland
Re: New Feature - Forum Member of the Month Poll...

:smile:

For a variety of reasons, which I won't be sharing, I've been in lurker mode for the vast majority of this season - pretty sure I've broken my self imposed silence only after witnessing Jalen's fairy tale.

This list of nominee's for this award could be huge, these boards are blessed with many great members, I could rattle off an extensive list and still miss the names of many who I shouldn't.

For that reason I'm going to name only one among the many and give my reason why that person gets my vote.

Selma, the Poll Controversies series of posts. Educational, fascinating, relevant and I would argue important, very few times have I ever been able to read the view's of someone who obviously has a fans allegiances and forget that they held those allegiances.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
How many nominations can a member make? No admins or moderators?
We decided to limit it to one nomination per member, because of the problem of people cramming the list with a bunch of their favorites. We also decided to restrict it to non-staff, at least for this round...

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Would I get more votes if I told you exactly when Alabama is flying, what they're wearing, what they're eating, what Coach is watching on his laptop, what plays we're running against Oklahoma? Haha! :biggrin:

Since I have a daughter at UA on the full out of state tuition plan I fly all the time and have little free time. I have been here many years and appreciate all the information and all the hard work put in by so many on this great board. Please feel free to replace my name with someone who contributes more on a regular basis. Roll Tide!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Would I get more votes if I told you exactly when Alabama is flying, what they're wearing, what they're eating, what Coach is watching on his laptop, what plays we're running against Oklahoma? Haha! :biggrin:

Since I have a daughter at UA on the full out of state tuition plan I fly all the time and have little free time. I have been here many years and appreciate all the information and all the hard work put in by so many on this great board. Please feel free to replace my name with someone who contributes more on a regular basis. Roll Tide!
IDK. I think you belong on the list, win or lose... :D

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Posthumously and in memoriam - Bayoutider. For starting the "what music are you listening to" thread and years of benevolent policing of same. Same for "grillin and chillin."

Miss you, sir . . .

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Posthumously and in memoriam - Bayoutider. For starting the "what music are you listening to" thread and years of benevolent policing of same. Same for "grillin and chillin."

Miss you, sir . . .
We all miss him. He and I were in communication daily. However, he's staff. If we do a future poll and include staff, I'll remember your nomination...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Miss you, sir . . .
I have a birthday coming up on Sunday and my thoughts always turn to Rich around that time...

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

You could get my VOTE, but please do NOT reveal all the RUNNING and PASSING plays that Coach Saban has ready for that crimson and cream Boomer gang. Or any other TRICKS he has up his sleeve.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.