Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama v. The Puppies - 2nd Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I think it would be amazing, awesome, and hilarious if Les Miles were to hire some triple-option guru to run it at Kansas, hand the offense over to him, and have his focus primarily on the defense.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
OK chaps! We've had Jawja with an almost perfect game in the first half while Alabama was a comedy of errors. Expecting CNS to do some attitudinal adjustments at half time and the Tide we know and love will trample the doggies. RTR

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
We need to force 2nd and long. UGA has been getting 4-5yds on 1st at least, and it is setting up 3rd and 1-2. It’s killing us. Not too worried about the O, but the defense really needs some early stops.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
I think it would be amazing, awesome, and hilarious if Les Miles were to hire some triple-option guru to run it a Kansas, hand the offense over to him, and have his focus primarily on the defense.
And eating grass[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
I'd start running the ball with our RBs. If successful, this should open up some medium throws for Tua.

Defense appeared to be communicating better in the very end of the 1st half, but I don't know if that was circumstantial since UGA was backed up to their own endzone. Communication on the field has been a huge issue. I do think defense needed to see more success from the offense to get their juices flowing.

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
Pound the rock and rest the D. Fix our crazy mistakes and it's a different half. Just hope Tua's heisman chances aren't dashed by this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.