Game Thread: The Red River Shootout in Jerry’s World. OU v Texas II

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I just turned this game on at the punt and what were the Sooners thinking with those uniforms? They have great traditional uniforms....yet they go with those?
Them and Ohio State drive me nuts with their alternate uniforms. They look horrible.

Don’t know what they are trying to achieve with the helmets, but the pattern looks like cheap paint cracking in the sunlight.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
I’m so torn in this game. I want to see OU and Murray stumble, but Herman is such a d-bag. Can they both lose?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
TOP and long substained drives with a no big play defense play are going to be the keys to the game for Texas. If they lets this become a shootout then they are losing. But the more Oklahoma doesn’t control the pace , the more Kyler is going to try to force stuff.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
That pass from Tua would have been a TD thrown in stride.

Murray throws a jump ball in the center of the field when his WR had the DB beat.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Murray is not impressive on his deep throws at all. That's a guaranteed six points with Tua throwing the ball and a likely six points with Jalen throwing it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.