Bama-UGA Possible Repeat in 1st Round CFP?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
It shouldn't be either. I mean we can go back to USC and the BCS era, when they were one of the two best teams every year for several years, they just kept stubbing their toe.

There's a big difference between best team and best resume. Is Georgia one of the four best? Absolutely. Do they now have one of the four best resumes? I don't think so, although it is close enough to discuss.
Exactly and you made my point about this NOT being about who is the best team.

It's about who has the best resume.

I liken it to applying for a job and your resume is looked at by the prospective employer. There's a lot of information on that resume...but can you select the best person for the job, based only on the resume?

Sometimes yes....and sometimes no.

For me, one of the aspects that makes it hard is the value of conference champion - when not all conferences are equal in strength. I guess the committee takes that into account.

And there's a part of me that wants to see ND left out, given what we saw last night in Atlanta.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Over at my Gator forum there's a guy who started a thread saying Georgia deserves the pick over Oklahoma and Ohio State.

So far his post has received these ratings:

40 "disagree"
4 "funny"
3 "agree"
3 "come on man"
2 "dislike"

No love for the Dawgs? :D

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.