Bama-UGA Possible Repeat in 1st Round CFP?

BearFan

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 26, 2016
Tulsa, OK
If we beat UGA today, UGA could make playoffs as #4 seed, provided we don’t blow them out. Since we would remain #1, we replay today’s game in 1st round of playoffs.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I don't see a two loss non-champion getting in unless everybody else loses, and by everybody I mean OU, OSU, and UCF. OU is losing right now, so we will see what else happens the rest of the way.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Are you naysayers still so confident?
I am. OU is a one loss conference champion who beat the team that beat them. UGA got whipped at LSU and then blew it against us. Great teams don't do that. The results on the field still matter to me even though I know a lot of people seem to like to be able to ignore actual results and base things on the "eye test" or what teams have the best athletes. If there were an 8 team playoff, I would say UGA should get one of the spots, but I can't say that with only a four team playoff.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Not going to happen even though CNS tried to help. The dawgs stay home and it serves smart right. Take another pic of a recruiting board.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
It’s going to take some serious chaos for a team with 2 losses to make it. If the committee is looking at the entire season, they will seed the teams like this:

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Oklahoma
4. Notre Dame

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.