Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama v. The Puppies...

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
UGA played the game of their lives and we played the worst game of the year....yet we won.

That is because of Jalen Hurts coming in. This is just so amazing....you couldn't even dream this up.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
If Hurts isn't your favorite Bama player of all time right now, something is wrong with you. And It's not just about his performance tonight, it's the fact he was even there to answer the call and flip the script from last season, in a way.

Love me some Jalen Hurts - ROLL TIDE!

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
How bad does it feel to be a Georgia fan!

They had us beat. Twice. Then we beat them with our backup QB. Twice.

RTR!

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
"Please; read me a fairy tale story about the come back kid" ; I wrote when Jalen came in; but it really happened.
A Bama legend is cemented

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I hate to even say it in the wake of a win like this, but UGA got every possible advantages from the refs tonight, and I'm not just talking about the routine holding and block in the back. Even at the end, Jalen was tackled by his helmet on his TD run. It should have been an automatic 25 yard touchback. Instead, they got the ball at the goal line and good field position. I'm sure we'll hearing whining about officiating for another year now. That's just the style of losers...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.