Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama v. The Puppies...

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
I like that announcer statement...."the worst thing that could have happened to Georgia was for Tua to get hurt". I'm not saying Tua would not have led us back, but I'm very proud of how Jalen stepped up when he was called!

UAEE93

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 14, 2008
Lucky turned around hat is now off. My respect for Mr. Hurts will never be taken off.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Jalen Hurts is my favorite Alabama football player of all time.
Same. I was bummed when Tua beat him out but not surprised. I couldn’t think to even watch him in another uniform if he’d transferred.

ETA- Dont get me wrong I love Tua too. Two high character young men I can point out to my sons and say, “Look at those men. They’re the right kind of role models.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Way to go, Jalen! Thank you Kirby for that horrible decision to fake it on 4th and 11 while our defense was still on the field. This reminds of a few of the games at LSU when we got whipped the entire game but somehow managed to steal a win. We stole a win tonight, while UGA snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

TNBama

1st Team
Apr 19, 2000
Knoxville, TN. USA
If Hurts isn't your favorite Bama player of all time right now, something is wrong with you. And It's not just about his performance tonight, it's the fact he was even there to answer the call and flip the script from last season, in a way.

Love me some Jalen Hurts - ROLL TIDE!
He's mine!!!!

Bamabus Collins

Suspended
Jan 7, 2008
When I am wrong, i don’t mind admitting it. So glad I was when I thought we were done. RTR and way to go Jalen - and everybody.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
This year has made it tough, as Coker was the one for me, but JH has changed me. If he's not honored somehow by the university, I don't know what I'll do. He exemplifies everything CFB should be about!
To see his growth from just last year is amazing.
I said early on Bama could win out with Jalen once Tua got hurt. And I don’t care that I said it, but I couldn’t be prouder and happier for Jalen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I have got to say, I have never seen Bama play a worse game in a long time but still remain a winner!! Surely we can't ever play that bad again. I guess Jawja is out now with 2 losses. I don't want to play them again in any event. Jawja are definitely one of the top four teams in the country but with 2 losses it will be hard to stay ahead of OK and OSU. Much prefer Okla and their non-defense or even OSU. RTR

JGrim

Scout Team
Sep 14, 2010
Confession:
I thought I could watch the game, just like the NCG. And, just like January, I retreated to my bedroom sans tv and kept up through the game thread (nasty weather knocked the satellite out, too).

Please forgive me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.