Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama v. The Puppies...

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Jalen completed passes he wouldn't have thrown last year, great kid.
It occurred to me earlier in this year, that the Hurts supporters and the Tua supporters could both be right. Yes, Tua is #1 draft pick overall, Heisman trophy caliber good. But, Hurts was never that far from being one of the best quarterbacks in college football. He might have made that step forward in the passing game that allows him to realize his potential.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Well, if the committee is really fair, and really wants the 4 best teams consider this. Georgia is already a top 4 team, and is the only team that had to play another top 4 team today. Everybody else gets to play a team with at least 3 losses. We got in last year because the committee actually looked at things and said we were top 4. I wonder if they will do the same for Georgia.
Georgia could not play any better game than they did (except for the fake punt). Do they deserve to be number 4? Maybe. But the Oklahoma victory today and probable tOSU victory tonight, they will both be conference champs with one loss.

It won’t happen.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Let me tell you this:
- Jalen should've won the MVP.. but I suspect the voters decided before 4th quarter.
-This was a good game for the team to experience because of we rarely had a chance to struggle. this will be a good lesson for us to learn from going forward.
-Tua probably didn't lose his Heisman tonight, but it will be real close.
Jalen was Bama’s MVP, but he didn’t play enough in the game.
I hope this game was a learning experience.
The Heisman race is interesting. Tua had a terrible game but Bama won. It would not shock me if they give it to Murray. I think they will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Tua will be in a pair of walking boots for at least a week to only have them off for therapy.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Oh dear, CBS 46 in ATL just showed a Bama fan who said something that the censors didn't catch. Ruh roh!!

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Jalen Hurts has deserved some criticism during his time, but I hope those who went above and beyond to downplay his past contributions will admit how wrong they were about him.

He saved Bama's season tonight. And he did some mighty fine passing to do it.

He isn't Tua, but there's only one Tua.

And I dare say there's only one Jalen Hurts. Roll Tide.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I felt like I was going to puke. This team is amazing. Any other team would have folded up tents when Tua went down. Alabama decided to finish!

Congratulations! I am so happy for you all (and my wife).

13-0, headed for #18

Roll Tide!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.