Coach Saban gets emotional after the game

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
How awesome was it for Jalen today? And how awesome was it for Coach Saban to tear up talking about him? Did you see it?

[FONT=&quot]“We’ve always had a lot of faith in Jalen," Saban said. "I told him when we put him in when Tua got hurt that it is your time. He certainly took advantage of it and did a fantastic job. I’m so proud of this guy from what he has done this year.”[/FONT]

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I am not too afraid to admit I teared up too!
Don't know what happened ... but my alergies started acting up at the end of the game ;)

Seriously. .. I'm so happy for Jalen. Was a great moment for him. Hopefully this will all end with another championship as well

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
My dog went into the other room and barked when I started screaming happily and had a few tears. It was emotional I’m sure for most all Bama nation.

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
Tonight's game afforded the college football world with a fantastic example of what it means to be patient and committed. I hate the circumstances which prompted Jaylens number being called. But with all the attention on QB transfers this is a great applied combatant....and everyone saw it. Great storyline here, what a game I love Alabama Football (says the man with no fingernails and a busted remote control)

tidefan39817

All-American
Jan 17, 2006
Bainbridge, Georgia
But, but, but...Coach Saban is just a no fun having, cut a player in a heartbeat, heartless, cruel, mean, no fun having, dictator, football, only, meany pooty head of a coach...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.