Congratulations!

wishbonesooner

1st Team
Jun 26, 2001
Shawnee, OK USA
Heck of a comeback! I got to watch none of the Sooners game and only the last few minutes of your game. Grandson competes for Bart Conners gym in Norman, grandpa had to go with his meet!
I always hope for the chance to play the Tide. I hope we get the opportunity. It would be an honor for my Sooners to be on the same field. Here's hoping Tua is OK and able to play.

ROLL TIDE BOOMER SOONER

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Heck of a comeback! I got to watch none of the Sooners game and only the last few minutes of your game. Grandson competes for Bart Conners gym in Norman, grandpa had to go with his meet!
I always hope for the chance to play the Tide. I hope we get the opportunity. It would be an honor for my Sooners to be on the same field. Here's hoping Tua is OK and able to play.

ROLL TIDE BOOMER SOONER
Thank, same to your team as well. If it says anything, I'm more concerned about Murry than any other QB. You may get the chance if everything holds.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.