Congratulations on a great victory

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
Georgia probably hasn't peaked yet - Bama will need a bit more juice next year. Should be a great battle. I had enough of the Dawgs this year, didnt want to see them again, that's the greatest compliment you can pay to a team you beat.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Congratulations to Bama on winning the SEC Championship. I didn't want us to get embarrassed and we accomplished that goal.

I agree with Nick Saban, Georgia is definitely one of the four best teams in the country. Notre Dame should put their heads between their legs for making it into the Playoff by sitting on the couch today. I'd love to line up against them next weekend and show them what a SEC beat down looks like.

Again, congrats... hope you guys win it all again this year!
Thank you and great post. Please hang around. We appreciate your insights...

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Great post... Great Poster.
Georgia played one heck of a game.

It's tough to play a team that is like looking in the mirror at your own team...
Same Defense, Same plays, part of the same coaches.

The game was closer than it could have been.
Alabama played poorly the entire first half.

Tua bounced passes off the numbers of several of our usually reliable Receivers. That didn't help...

The big advantage Alabama had over Georgia was depth.
Tua gets hurt, and Jalen trots on and wins the game.

Next year I expect Georgia will be better than today.
OMD - I agree 100% that depth was a factor. There's no team in the country with the type of quality depth that Bama brings to the table. You guys have 5 stars backing 5 stars and that matters a great deal when teams are physically and emotionally spent.

I'll be pulling for you guys to whip OU and then defeat the winner of the Clemson / ND game, which I think will be Clemson. Best of luck and I'll check in during the Bowl season and early signing period. Cheers!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.