Link: Kirby Smart: “... don’t want to play us in CFB”

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Kirby has proven since leaving Bama he's just a whiney punk.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
He probably always was. Coach was just smart enough to not let him behind a microphone much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IM4UA

1st Team
Aug 10, 2003
Alabaster, AL, US
While I don’t believe Georgia makes the cut, has a CFB team lost three times in the same calendar year to the same team? Paging Selma.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
They are one of the 4 best teams in the country....and they lost to the best...
After saying this, the rest of your post is completely meaningless.

The mandate of the College Football Playoff Committee is to put the four best teams into the playoff. Period. End of discussion.

If you say that Georgia is one of the four best teams then nothing else you say should prevent them from making the playoff.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Kirby has proven since leaving Bama he's just a whiney punk.

I’ve talked to several defensive players from a recent team of Alabama’s, and have asked what they thought of Kirby and Jeremy, and I was surprised of the overwhelming response.

They said Kirby was the biggest arrogant butt they have ever been around, and Jeremy was probably the best coach they ever played for not named CNS. Their public personalities would make you think the opposite of both, but Kirby’s real self is starting to seep out.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
They are one of the best 3 teams but I don't want to play them again. Their players would be so motivated. On the other hand if we beat them again it would snatch the soul out of their entire program for years to come.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I’ve talked to several defensive players from a recent team of Alabama’s, and have asked what they thought of Kirby and Jeremy, and I was surprised of the overwhelming response.

They said Kirby was the biggest arrogant butt they have ever been around, and Jeremy was probably the best coach they ever played for not named CNS. Their public personalities would make you think the opposite of both, but Kirby’s real self is starting to seep out.
I was convinced he was the next Nick Saban. His exit from Alabama was a real eye opener from me. He is a dishonorable punk, as far as I am concerned.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
They are one of the best 3 teams but I don't want to play them again. Their players would be so motivated. On the other hand if we beat them again it would snatch the soul out of their entire program for years to come.
They played the best they could have played and lost. I dont think they could play another game like tonight again this season.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

I've heard similar things and thought the same. What do we expect, he went to UGA. They are the most arrogant fans I've ever encountered, and I still can't figure out why they are so arrogant. I've always thought you had to earn greatness, but they seem to just keep saying they are and hoping they can prove it later. I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today!

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL

Jeremy Pruitt can coach circles around Kirby Smart.

IBUY

1st Team
Jan 9, 2007
IMHO, I believe our guys would be even more motivated.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
After saying this, the rest of your post is completely meaningless.

The mandate of the College Football Playoff Committee is to put the four best teams into the playoff. Period. End of discussion.

If you say that Georgia is one of the four best teams then nothing else you say should prevent them from making the playoff.
It's the opposite. 2 of the 4 best just played. The one that lost is out. We essentially have the larger playoff some have been asking for. Georgia lost in the first round. They're done.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
It's the opposite. 2 of the 4 best just played. The one that lost is out. We essentially have the larger playoff some have been asking for. Georgia lost in the first round. They're done.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Wrong.

You're trying to change the rules midstream.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I have no problem with playing UGA again. Surely we could not coach and play as badly as we did in the first half last night.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.