What's your prediction for the Final Four?

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Oklahoma and Notre Dame should be swapped. Clemson waltzes onto the finals and we have to play one of the most dynamic players in the country. What’s the point of being #1 if the path is harder?

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Oklahoma and Notre Dame should be swapped. Clemson waltzes onto the finals and we have to play one of the most dynamic players in the country. What’s the point of being #1 if the path is harder?
I agree we get the hardest of the games. At least we get a month to defend OU.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Well, our offense better get healthy and get the kinks worked out because OU will be slinging it all over the field. I am already wondering what our defense can hold them to. I hope our offense pounds them on the ground to control clock and does not just try to outscore them in a shoot-out. It will be great to me if the cameras keep showing Murray getting frustrated because he is stuck on the sideline.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I agree. I really wanted to play Notre Dame. They are the easiest to beat. At least Saban has a month to prepare for OU's offense though. Clemson has it easy for the semi's.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Well, our offense better get healthy and get the kinks worked out because OU will be slinging it all over the field. I am already wondering what our defense can hold them to. I hope our offense pounds them on the ground to control clock and does not just try to outscore them in a shoot-out. It will be great to me if the cameras keep showing Murray getting frustrated because he is stuck on the sideline.
The run game and ball control will be important in this game in order to rest the defense. We will take scores whenever and however we can get them, though.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
No number one seed has won the playoff to this point. I hope we change that this year. Roll Tide! I am ready for them to play next weekend, so now I have to settle down a bit. :biggrin2::biga2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.