JessN: Georgia wrap-up: A story too preposterous for Hollywood, but still so very real

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
I’m going to have to disagree with you on Jalen not having a shot at the NFL if he stays. He won’t be a high rounder - but neither was Tom Brady.
Yesterday’s game won’t give them a wealth of action to analyze, but his PT this year (combined with what he’d have next year PLUS another year with Enos) combined with his record, his leadership and simply what he has done - if he can land interviews, I definitely think someone will draft him. Too many positive intangibles plus upgraded skill set for a team needing a QB to completely pass on.
Having said all that, he’s probably going elsewhere to finish his college career. I for one will hate to see him go but I’ll wish him nothing but the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much good advice is available to players? Can an agent talk to them and tell them " it is better to go yo another team" or " it would benefit you to train under Enos another year". I know there are rules, I just do not know how much they limit players from making informed decisions.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.