Insane UGA vs Bama TOP Stat

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
In the last 3 Tide-UGA championship games (2012 SEC, yesterday, BCSNCG), Georgia has only trailed for 10 minutes out of 180.......and have lost all 3 games.

Bama9001

1st Team
Sep 26, 2017
That is an incredible statistic. Georgia and LSU have experienced incredible misery due to some great Bama comebacks during the Saban era.

Bama9001

1st Team
Sep 26, 2017
I was thinking about that stat while at the gym. Really think that explains why I don't like watching replays of those games. When I watched the replay of the last SECCG with the Dawgs things were going so bad I was nervous...seriously, while watching a replay where I know what happens already.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I was thinking about that stat while at the gym. Really think that explains why I don't like watching replays of those games. When I watched the replay of the last SECCG with the Dawgs things were going so bad I was nervous...seriously, while watching a replay where I know what happens already.
When I watch replays of those games, I fast forward to the end.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I think this is why Kirby went on fourth down because he knows what always happens. He has been on both sides.
Not sure if the punt fake was supposed to be a run or pass but Fields had 2 guys open but he didn’t see them. Not sure if one on the right would have made it but the guy on the left might have scored. The CB was being bulldozed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Serious question - how do Georgia fans deal with the last 11 months ? They clearly outplayed us in both first halves, Fromm played well, we take continual aim at our own feet...and they are 0-2.

I do not want to be there when Georgia breaks their losing streak against us, because they are gonna have some serious pent up issues to release.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Serious question - how do Georgia fans deal with the last 11 months ? They clearly outplayed us in both first halves, Fromm played well, we take continual aim at our own feet...and they are 0-2.

I do not want to be there when Georgia breaks their losing streak against us, because they are gonna have some serious pent up issues to release.
Yeah, it's become the Patriots-Colts of 10-15 years ago....and even the Colts finally broke through.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.