funnymaine SECCG

IBUY

1st Team
Jan 9, 2007
I join FunnyMaine with a well deserved standing O for Jalen. Much respect, bro.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I did not change shirts, but I usually wear a doo rag on my head. It was thrown across the room several times. The last time was on Tua's final injury. It went behind a large piece of furniture and is still there. It may just stay there.

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
I stuck with the same shirt through the entire game. I believe it caused Kirby to run the 4th and 11 fake punt. But mostly I credit Jalen Hurts with the late come back. He's a remarkable young man. Funnymaine stood and applauded a deserving Jalen Hurts. So did I. Tua is still the best, but man, Jalen sure looked good out there.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I stuck with the same shirt through the entire game. I believe it caused Kirby to run the 4th and 11 fake punt. But mostly I credit Jalen Hurts with the late come back. He's a remarkable young man. Funnymaine stood and applauded a deserving Jalen Hurts. So did I. Tua is still the best, but man, Jalen sure looked good out there.
Worn the same Alabama shirt for all 13 games. Think it`s been washed once in all that time? Hell no!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.