Playoff is set!!

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)
College Football Playoff game Saturday, December 29, 2018 Orange Bowl at Miami Gardens, Florida
Oklahoma-Alabama -14

Cotton Bowl at Arlington,
TexasNotre DameClemson -11.5

Last edited:

CitadelDawg84

Nov 26, 2018
Go Alabama ... pulling for you 100%.

Just can’t muster up a “R-T”

Glad to here Tua is out for only a couple of weeks and what a nightmare for a team to prepare for BOTH Tua and Hurts.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Have some of you watched OU play this year?

They don't play defense whatsoever. They are 96th in Scoring D, 108th in Total D, 53rd in Rushing D, and 129th in Passing D(DEAD LAST)

We have a month to prepare for their Offense and Tua will be healthy again.

We DO have the easiest path.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Go Alabama ... pulling for you 100%.

Just can’t muster up a “R-T”

Glad to here Tua is out for only a couple of weeks and what a nightmare for a team to prepare for BOTH Tua and Hurts.
Where did you hear this, Dawg?

Oh and, major props for the game y'all played last night.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Just my opinion, we can throw out what we "think" about all of the top 5-6 teams and how they will do bowling. Many of us in here didn't think UGA would put up such a fight as they did last night and keep us in the hole so long, but they did. OU may give us a really good battle and ND may give Clemson one. Last night reminded me of Iron Bowls. Anything can happen. Same with these bowl games. Probability? Maybe not much, but one thing I'm learning about football is that old saying about counting chickens before they hatch. My two cents...

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Have some of you watched OU play this year?

They don't play defense whatsoever. They are 96th in Scoring D, 108th in Total D, 53rd in Rushing D, and 129th in Passing D(DEAD LAST)

We have a month to prepare for their Offense and Tua will be healthy again.

We DO have the easiest path.
I haven't watched them a lot, but their defense did look terrible in the West Virginia game. However, I thought their defense looked okay against Texas yesterday. That may just be because Texas doesn't have much of an offense, but OU did seem to have some solid playmakers and make some defensive plays. It should be an interesting game, and I hope our pounding running game makes an appearance to help the defense rest and keep Murray off the field.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Saban has a month to prepare for a team with one of the worst defenses in the country (statistically)! I’ll take it!

We just played our C game and still scored 35 points against one of the best defenses we have faced this year. If we come out with our A game, Murray and OU won’t know what hit them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.