Playoff is set!!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
UCF is going to beat L8U and that will lead to UCF claiming yet another title. Their insane logic will be they beat the team that blew out the team that almost beat Alabama.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Committee got it right IMO. Can't wait for the Orange Bowl. Dynamic matchup between the top two Heisman finishers.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
R
Have some of you watched OU play this year?

They don't play defense whatsoever. They are 96th in Scoring D, 108th in Total D, 53rd in Rushing D, and 129th in Passing D(DEAD LAST)

We have a month to prepare for their Offense and Tua will be healthy again.

We DO have the easiest path.

OU’s D actually showed up yesterday against Texas. And they will also have a month to prepare for us. I think it will be more difficult to beat them than many on here think.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
R

OU’s D actually showed up yesterday against Texas. And they will also have a month to prepare for us. I think it will be more difficult to beat them than many on here think.
They scare me because a bad half against them could have us down big and I don't want to be in a "who has the ball last" shootout.

But on paper we should kill them.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
R

Texas is hardly equal to Alabama. Its probably going to be a track meet, but I don't see us losing. Early prediction Alabama 65-38.

OU's defense is way undersized

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
We U
They scare me because a bad half against them could have us down big and I don't want to be in a "who has the ball last" shootout.

But on paper we should kill them.
Wont argue that. On paper we beat them in the 2014 sugar bowl. We all know what happened.

That’s why we actually PLAY the games. Oklahoma is more than capable of beating us, especially if we play anything remotely like we did yesterday. If—IF—we play our A game, then yes we should win.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
U

Wont argue that. On paper we beat them in the 2014 sugar bowl. We all know what happened.

We usually do lose meaningless bowl games...

U

Oklahoma is more than capable of beating us
sure
U

especially if we play anything remotely like we did yesterday.

we have played 6 top 50 defenses... They have played 2

we have played 8 top 75 defenses... they have played 3

they are ranked 124 total defense... Ole Miss is 120... Louisville is 121

Point is we are going to be the best defense they have seen all year, and they will be the worst defense we have seen all year.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Point is we are going to be the best defense they have seen all year, and they will be the worst defense we have seen all year.
If Tua is a full go, you score 70. If Jalen has to start, you score 60.

Crimson Speed

All-American
Oct 2, 2005
The Shoals, North West Alabama
Said the same thing about Jalen - he didn't play for 4 weeks, at Citadel, and was barely able to practice for 3 weeks. It is 4 weeks until the game with the Sooners.
Those high ankle sprains can linger for a long time. Maybe he will be healed by Dec. 29, but I will be surprised if he is back in top shape by then. Last night, before he got the ankle injury, he could not scramble against the Georgia onslaught and he took a few sacks because of it. I believe he had some lingering injuries going into last night's game. Regardless, four weeks of rest will certainly help.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.