I get my wish

wishbonesooner

1st Team
Jun 26, 2001
Shawnee, OK USA
I've been coming around your board for a long time. I try every year to come on and wish you well and say I hope we get to play. I know a bunch of you are thinking this dumb Okie has no idea what we're fixing to do to the Sooners. I will say right now you are probably right, but I'd rather see my Sooners trying to take down Bama than have to sit at home and watch somebody else try it.
I saw my first Sooner game in 1962, Bud Wikinson was on the sidelines. Not many teams know what it's like to have tradition, or know how it feels to finish on top. Bama does. It doesn't get any better than Oklahoma against Alabama. We'll come at you and try to make our fans proud.
Best of luck, have a wonderful Christmas and we'll see you around New Years.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Bama and Oklahoma fans bonded at the way the Oklahoma dissed Fran at his aTm job, but things soured a little when Big Mouth Bob began running the SEC down. I still like the Oklahoma program, especially compared to Texas, but I think it's pitiful the way they've abandoned playing defense.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.