Who did Calvin pull for? Family or Crimson blood.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
We've read about how Calvin Ridley has an excellent relationship with his little brother, who just kept on making catches that we wanted to see him drop. With Calvin playing pro in Atlanta, the two brothers have maintained close contact through the season, coaching each other.

Of course Calvin wanted to see his younger brother do well and have a good game. But I can't help but wonder if this was an example of Crimson blood running deeper than family blood. Which way was Calvin pulling?

###############

P.S., I realize starting two separate threads the day after a big game is a bold thing to do...excuse me but I'm still celebrating...just can't help myself. :p I did look for a thread already up to post this thought in, but couldn't find one that seemed right.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
We've read about how Calvin Ridley has an excellent relationship with his little brother, who just kept on making catches that we wanted to see him drop. With Calvin playing pro in Atlanta, the two brothers have maintained close contact through the season, coaching each other.

Of course Calvin wanted to see his younger brother do well and have a good game. But I can't help but wonder if this was an example of Crimson blood running deeper than family blood. Which way was Calvin pulling?

###############

P.S., I realize starting two separate threads the day after a big game is a bold thing to do...excuse me but I'm still celebrating...just can't help myself. :p I did look for a thread already up to post this thought in, but couldn't find one that seemed right.
I was curious about that last night. I noticed former players reached out o Hurts... but I didn't see Calvin being one of those. :)

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I suppose that he was pulling for his brother to do well 樂...but was relieved that Bama won the game 
Exactly - Wanted his brother to ball out in a loss. Best of both worlds - both of his families win.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.