Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Essentially saying that either will dominate what the Sooners call defense.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Vegas gave those lines but they list Tua as ?. We may not know until close to game time if Tua is really ready to go. Saban may want to keep OU guessing. I guess Vegas wants action so they can't wait until they know before posting lines.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
I'd keep it really under wraps and keep them guessing all the way to game time. Not a lot of film on Jalen and his new-found passing ability, but he did run his QB draw play that always worked so well.

I think Jalen can win it again for us. He'd love a chance to play Clemson again.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I'd keep it really under wraps and keep them guessing all the way to game time. Not a lot of film on Jalen and his new-found passing ability, but he did run his QB draw play that always worked so well.

I think Jalen can win it again for us. He'd love a chance to play Clemson again.
Jalen beat Clemson last year. He is very capable

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Hopefully with the month off Tua can go. Not sure about Oklahoma's pass rush but it can't be as good as Georgia's. We will have to score a lot to beat Oklahoma. Hopefully it won't be as bad as the Rose Bowl game last yea.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
I don't have the memory for stats and games that you fellows do, but have we played Murray when he was a aTm? Who was the one that Jonathan Allen made the flying leap to sack?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I don't have the memory for stats and games that you fellows do, but have we played Murray when he was a aTm? Who was the one that Jonathan Allen made the flying leap to sack?
We played Kyler Murray but his stats weren't that great. I think he split time with Kyle Allen in that game. Not sure. Jonathan Allen superman sack was to Trevor Knight when he was at Texas AM.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
We played Kyler Murray but his stats weren't that great. I think he split time with Kyle Allen in that game. Not sure. Jonathan Allen superman sack was to Trevor Knight when he was at Texas AM.
Murray didn’t do much against us in 2015. I only remember him throwing one pass that was intercepted by Eddie Jackson.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Suspended
Oct 14, 2009
Jalen beat Clemson last year. He is very capable
And anyone paying attention realizes he’s improved tremendously over last year.
I wouldn’t be bothered if Tua couldn’t come back (other than worrying about Mac backing up JH). I think JH could win both remaining games.
The guy ain’t nothing but a winner. Yesterday proved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.