Not a fan of social media use in the locker room

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Last night after the game, my kids had multiple players live streaming on Instagram while Saban was speaking.
Just don’t think that’s the right thing to do. Keep the locker room stuff between coaches and players. No need to share it with the world.

Last edited:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Last night after the game, my kids had multiple players live streaming on Instagram while Saban was speaking.
Just don’t think that’s the right thing to do. Keep the locker room stuff between coaches and players. I need to share it with the world.
????? They just won a SEC Championship... Not the first time... It's not that deep.

ChattTide

All-SEC
Jul 20, 2000
Memphis, TN
I understand where you are coming from, but it is their world in which they live. As a teacher I’ve seen the change in my students. It’s part of them and the best we can do is teach them how to be responsible with their devices. I’m sure the coaching staff has policies in place of when and where they can use them.

I do love watching the locker room stuff because it shows the sheer joy!

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.