North Carolina GOP under investigation for systematic election fraud - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar

Re: North Carolina GOP under investigation for systematic election fraud

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    as a recovering southern baptist, i concur
    Presbyterian by birth, Baptist by marriage. I consider myself a Presbytist.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CharminTide's Avatar

For all the sound and fury from our resident Republicans on the absolute need for voter IDs to protect the sanctity of our elections, there sure are a lot of crickets in here today.

Quote Originally Posted by CharminTide View Post
    For all the sound and fury from our resident Republicans on the absolute need for voter IDs to protect the sanctity of our elections, there sure are a lot of crickets in here today.
    that's because sanctity = whiteness
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

This is my big problem with mail-in voting. Way too much room for fraud. When I absentee vote, I fill it out and turn it in on the spot.

I canít believe people handed over their ballot to a stranger knocking on the door. I would have told them to buzz off and called the cops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's this? Instructions state that the illegally collected absentee ballots need to be unsealed? Let me underline that part twice.

LINK

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    that's because sanctity = whiteness
    I was one that thought we needed IDs. However i thought that any state or federal ID would suffice and that any legal citizen would have no problem voting. (It should only block non-citizens from voting.) Then this election I could not vote. I have voted in multiple elections and have only been a citizen since birth. I have no problem with voter ID laws if they work as intended but when they victimize US citizens I draw the line.

What's this? Instructions state that the illegally collected absentee ballots need to be unsealed? Let me underline that part twice.

LINK

It's hard (no not really) to imagine that someone is that stupid to write that down...on "white" paper no less.

Quote Originally Posted by uafanataum View Post
    I was one that thought we needed IDs. However i thought that any state or federal ID would suffice and that any legal citizen would have no problem voting. (It should only block non-citizens from voting.) Then this election I could not vote. I have voted in multiple elections and have only been a citizen since birth. I have no problem with voter ID laws if they work as intended but when they victimize US citizens I draw the line.
    "as intended" is often keeping non white people from voting. See North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama and elsewhere
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

personally, i started realizing this mid/late teens. it still took a while to fully grasp.

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1069978037150801921

Anyone who has studied, understood, or been victimized by the politics of the Southern Baptist Convention is not surprised by what Rev Mark Harris' campaign is accused of doing. In Harris' world, anything is permissible if it achieves the end of winning for "Jesus."
    https://twitter.com/dianabutlerbass/...150801921?s=17
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

I think only Presbyterians, Lutherans and Episcopalians should be able to hold office anyway. Just my .02.

To quote "A River Runs Through it" - They were Methodist, a denomination my father always referred to as Baptists who could read.

Lordy, these crickets are deafening.

Over a thousand absentee ballots possibly destroyed in controversial North Carolina House race

Over a thousand absentee ballots from likely Democratic voters may have been destroyed in the race for North Carolina's 9th Congressional District last month as allegations of fraud on behalf of the Republican candidate mount.

ďYouíre looking at several thousand, possibly 2,000 absentee ballot requests from this most recent election. About 40 percent of those, it appears, at this point may not have been returned,Ē Wake County District Attorney Lorrin Freeman told CNN.

I thought they found them in Miami?

Honestly, the crickets are deafening because almost all of the conservative posters have left the board. I dropped by for a week, but I'm about to fly out to Mexico as part of my ongoing documentary of secret trade of Mesicun Midget Trannies. It's a nail biter.

how dare you blaspheme the actions they take for the glory of jesus

- George Orwell

ó Thomas Pynchon