Game Thread: Georgia State @ Alabama (7 PM tip)

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
I officially do not understand the cylinder rule or whatever it is called when the defender crowds the player with the ball. How was Smith called for the elbow when the defender was rubbing bellies with Smith?
Turning point in second half, we’ve been out of sorts since that call and refs have been terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
At this point, I seriously question if these guys can win an SEC game this season. I don't say that to attack the kids at all- I just seriously question it.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Beyond pathetic. Played NBA All-Star Game type defense in 2nd half. 3 non-conference losses against the likes of Northeastern, UCF, and Georgia State. They are not good enough to win without 40 minutes of effort.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
This is the type of loss that will start the Avery hot seat talk. We were 7 points favorites at home and in CAJ’s fourth year. No excuse for this kind of performance..

Last edited:

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
I just got home. I am beyond po'd. Poor effort in the 2nd half,but they had help from the striped shirts tonight. They got at least 10 from the officials. They shot free thows on non shooting fouls. 15 walked to the basket at least 5 times with the ball on his hip like a running back.

That being said, we came out with no energy and just stood round in the 2nd half. Herb was not playing well and needed to be replaced by Mack who was at least scoring. And again we lose because we can't hit free throws when we needed them. This one is on Coach Johnson.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Announcing games tonight checked @ the half we were up big. Come home to find out we lost? There’s no excuse for this with our talent. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.