Mack Wilson Hints at Coming Back for Senior Year

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
i'm thinking it's going to be a financial decision. He probably knows what the tape shows and he knows what he has to work on. Even a 2nd round contract may be more money than he's ever seen along with a signing bonus. I really dont think his decision will be based on if he is a really high pick

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Don't those kind of go hand in hand?

i'm thinking it's going to be a financial decision. He probably knows what the tape shows and he knows what he has to work on. Even a 2nd round contract may be more money than he's ever seen along with a signing bonus. I really dont think his decision will be based on if he is a really high pick.

Last edited by a moderator:

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
i'm thinking it's going to be a financial decision. He probably knows what the tape shows and he knows what he has to work on. Even a 2nd round contract may be more money than he's ever seen along with a signing bonus. I really dont think his decision will be based on if he is a really high pick
The difference between a 1st and 2nd round between the whole rookie contract is pretty significant

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
The difference between a 1st and 2nd round between the whole rookie contract is pretty significant
yeh but when you are looking at your financial future some want to take as much risk out of it as possible. Even with that difference, Breeland Speaks out of Ole Miss was drafted in the 2nd round and got a 2.5 millions dollar signing bonus. NO doubt less than first round but i think some kids will look at that and be ok with a couple mill

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
yeh but when you are looking at your financial future some want to take as much risk out of it as possible. Even with that difference, Breeland Speaks out of Ole Miss was drafted in the 2nd round and got a 2.5 millions dollar signing bonus. NO doubt less than first round but i think some kids will look at that and be ok with a couple mill
Some will...and some will want to stay and try to double that.
All depends on their priorities. Mouths to feed, strong family support, and many other factors to consider.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Now, if you’ve hit your ceiling and another year won’t help, by all means take the money and run.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.