Mack Wilson Hints at Coming Back for Senior Year

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
That would be awesome and really help out since you will have a young d-line

Wakecrash

Suspended
Sep 22, 2018
Kids always say this, till they are they see understand where they will be in the draft and the millions of dollars to consider.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I'm not that surprised but I'm glad he is. If we can get a DL player to stay man...we will be set for next season. Might actually be better next year.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This is the first I’ve heard of a first round grade.
Not sure about a grade, but some draft projections have him going in the first, others in the second. I have not seen one with him going later than second round

BamaBoySince89

All-American
Aug 13, 2016
Harvest, AL
If he does great but if he’s a projected 1st rounder then go get the bag Mack

But you gotta wonder how good it would be with Q and Mack staying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
I would not be surprised if mack were to return. Somehow, Saban gets that to happen and the player rarely, if ever, regrets it. I would be absolutely shocked for QW to return. He is a top 3 pick.

P.s. good to see Mack congratulate Devin. Mutual respect amongst many that play the game. I’m proud of Devin White too. He is 100% class. He had nothing to do with the fans frenzy over his targeting call, outside of the actual hit. One of my favorite all time tigers.

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
I would not be surprised if mack were to return. Somehow, Saban gets that to happen and the player rarely, if ever, regrets it. I would be absolutely shocked for QW to return. He is a top 3 pick.

P.s. good to see Mack congratulate Devin. Mutual respect amongst many that play the game. I’m proud of Devin White too. He is 100% class. He had nothing to do with the fans frenzy over his targeting call, outside of the actual hit. One of my favorite all time tigers.
What was he congratulating Devin White for?

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Mack struggled early this year. Definitely improved as the season went along.

But I'm guessing he needs a year to prove that his grasp on all aspects of the position is firm enough for a struggling NFL team's GM to bet a first round pick, and early first round money, and maybe his own job, on him.

Q? He has to leave. I'll miss him. I'll wish I were his friend. But in the best way possible, he has no choice.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.